Monday, October 30, 2017

Good Tidings

The boards that I painted, stained, and waxed recently were staring at me today, begging to be put to good use and this is what I created:


I'm not exactly sure where this sign will land, but it will definitely have a place with my holiday décor!  

Chalk Couture products that I used include:

"Good Tidings" Chalk Transfer
Evergreen Chalkology Paste
Red Chalkology Paste
White Chalkology Paste
Small Squeegee

If you'd like to create a Christmas sign for your home, visit my web site!  If you'd like for me to make one for you, leave a comment with your email address or contact me at randari at Hotmail dot com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.