Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Bottle Cap Shaped Ornament

I love oversized Christmas ornaments--for the tree, hanging on a door knob, added to a wreath, etc.  This metal ornament, shaped like a bottle cap, was a dream to work with because its 7" diameter is a gracious size for so a variety of designs.


Images from two Chalk Transfers ("Ho! Ho! Ho!" and "Days Until Christmas") were used to decorate this item, and my Chalkology Paste colors are Aquamarine, Red, and Lime Green.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Days Until Christmas
Both of these Chalk Transfers are out of stock as I'm writing this post, but check my web site because a lot of popular transfers are expected to be re-stocked in early November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.