Thursday, October 19, 2017

Decorative Pillows

Last month, I used the Farm House transfer to decorate this fun bundle of decorative pillows.  My mother was sweet enough to make the pillow covers, and she even purchased the stuffing and sewed the covers closed after I had stuffed them!  If it seems like she did more work for this project, that would be because she did.  


The Farm House transfer has a great selection of images for home décor, gifts, etc.  I can't direct you to this transfer because it's out of stock as of this writing (it's very popular and sells out often), shown below are the images included on it:



The Chalkology Paste colors that I used are to decorate the pillows are:  Mocha, Charcoal, White, and Red.

If I can answer any questions regarding Chalk Couture, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at randari at Hotmail dot com.  I would love it if you would visit my Facebook Page--just be sure to Like, Follow, and Share it!  I would appreciate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.