Sunday, November 19, 2017

Chalked ornaments make perfect adornments for gifts

We have a small tree at the mountain house that either needed a nice wrap around the base and/or gifts underneath, so today I wrapped some empty boxes to make it look better.  I found the buffalo plaid gift wrap at Walmart, and I love it! Even if the boxes are empty, a Christmas tree needs packages under it, right?

My apologies for the poor photo lighting.  I look forward to sharing a photo of these beauties after they've been placed under the tree.  That cute lantern that I used on the ornament is from the Outdoors transfer from Chalk Couture, and I'm sorry to say that it has been retired.   The burlap ribbon, Jute Twine, greenery (Boxwood Wreaths), and Green Sprigs are from Stampin' Up! and can be purchased from my web site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.