Thursday, September 27, 2018

I've wanted a patriotic room for quite some time

Every once in a while (for quite a few years), I have dreamed of having a patriotic room in my home.  I think it's finally going to happen, although it will be my bedroom at "the farm" which is what I call the mountain house.  Using the Stars and Stripes Chalk Transfer, this is the framed chalkboard that I created today:


This is what the Chalk Transfer looks like, but it's not currently available [sniffle]:


I decorated the chalkboard shown below this past April, and I'm also going to take it to the farm.  I wrote this blog post about it.


Want to know more about the fantastic Chalk Couture products?  They are sooooooo easy (and fun!) to use, and you can see everything that's currently available HERE.

Be sure to "like" and "follow" my Facebook page . . . HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.