Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Another flower vase

This past Sunday, my daddy had some beautiful fresh-cut flowers waiting for me.  When I got them home, I reached for the first "vase" that I could get my hands on, which happened to be this empty Jack Daniel bottle.  The bottle certainly isn't a perfect vase, but I've had trouble throwing it away because it's a pretty shape . . . with smooth glass sides that are perfect for a little chalk paste.


Being glass, it's really difficult to get a good photo that shows the detail of my decorating but, hopefully, these photos at least show the potential.


Of course, each time I change the water, I have to be very careful to not get water on the glass since I used Chalkology Paste.  A funnel is working nicely so far.

The Chalk Couture products that I used to decorate my bottle vase are as follows:

Enjoy the Journey
Boho Florals (not currently available)
Vintage Truck Spring Add-On (not currently available)
White Chalkology Paste
Small Squeegee
Multi Tool

Even though some of the images that I used are not available, there are plenty of images that can be used to decorate a vase!  Please visit my web site and click the "Chalk Transfers" tab to see all of the fantastic designs that are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.