Friday, December 15, 2017

Buffalo Plaid/Check Holiday Sacks

I was wrapping some gifts last night and, as I was filling these adorable buffalo check fabric sacks that I found at Walmart, it occurred to me that a little burst of white Chalkology Paste would be a great addition.  Can I just tell you how satisfying it was to spend about 5 minutes decorating these five sacks?  They looked cute to begin with, but now they look exciting!


The images that I used are from two different Chalk Transfers . . . Mistletoe and Ho! Ho! Ho!  I wanted to link to the Mistletoe transfer but, for some reason, it isn't showing up online.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.