Sunday, December 17, 2017

"Mountains are Calling"

I shared this video on my Facebook page and wanted to try posting it here . . . I hope it works!  In the video, I am showing the framed chalkboard that I decorated with Chalk Couture's Mountains are Calling Chalk Transfer and White Chalkology Paste.  



I will eventually learn how to add music to my videos, but at least it's a sped-up quick one to watch.

This is what the Chalk Transfer looks like:


If you have questions about Chalk Couture products, send me an email or leave a comment.  You can see all of the awesome products HERE.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.