Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Build-a-Gingerbread Man

I think this gift ensemble, which was created by my team leader, is just scrumptious!  She used the Build-a-Gingerbread Man transfer from Chalk Couture to decorate the gift boxes and cotton bag.   



I love that the transfers and Chalkology Paste can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as fabric, canvas, glass, wood, metal, etc. and that the transfers can be used over and over again!  All you need to do to take care of them is wash them with water and then wipe them with a disinfecting wipe.  The wipes that I use are by Seventh Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.