Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I don't do mornings

It's true.  

If I can help it, I rarely see the earliest light of day.  

Being born early in the morning must have had a lasting impression on me because most of my life has been spent wanting to avoid the early hours.  That's not to say that I can't appreciate the crispness of a brand new day in its infancy--it's just that I am quite fond of the quiet solitude of the dark just before dawn.  

I've had this I Don't Do Mornings chalk transfer for a while and finally got to use it.  My Chalkology Paste colors are Honeydew and Candy Apple Red.  The chalkboard is approximately 5" x 6", and it sits in a nice wooden base.


If you haven't already done so, I hope you'll visit my web site to see all of the awesome Chalk Couture products!  

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Click HERE. Be sure to Like and Share my page!!

Have a question or wish to purchase one of my creations?  Contact me at randari at Hotmail dot com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.