Wednesday, April 18, 2018

For the kitchen

How cute is this little bottle cap-shaped chalkboard for the kitchen?  I think it also resembles an old pie pan, and I love the fact that the design can be washed off so the surface can be decorated again and again!  


Another idea . . . I think this bottle cap chalkboard would look fantastic as part of a kitchen-themed wreath.  Can't you just see it tied among cookie cutters, a tea towel, old silverware, mini shredder, etc.?

I love that Chalk Couture products are so versatile and can be used in large or small applications, and the image transfers can be used multiple times.  Being able to make décor items and change them out as desired has been a lot of fun, but the ability to make some awesome gifts for friends and family is a real plus!  

Want to know more about Chalk Couture?  Visit my web site or email me with questions (randari at Hotmail dot com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.