Saturday, January 20, 2018

Bye Bye Christmas, Hello Valentine

Today I played with Chalkology Paste to create a Valentine decoration for my home.  My surface is the Aiden chalkboard from Chalk Couture, and I absolutely love that I was able to wash off this Christmas design and re-use the chalkboard:

Aiden Chalkboard decorated for Christmas

Aiden Chalkboard decorated for Valentine's
Notice the ombre technique on the hearts border along the bottom?  I'm a wee bit addicted to that fun technique, which was created by blending the red Chalkology Paste with the white (obvious, huh?).  I have a video of this project HERE.  Be sure to Like, Follow, and Share my Facebook page and the post featuring this project!  :-)

Chalk Couture products featured on the Valentine project include:
Bless Our Nest Chalk Transfer (re-useable)
Cut Apart Hearts Chalk Transfer (re-useable)
Red Chalkology Paste
Bubble Gum Chalkology Paste
Peachy Chalkology Paste
White Chalkology Paste
Mocha Chalkology Paste
Small Squeegee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the time to leave a comment is much appreciated! To prevent scam and advertisement comments from automatically posting to my blog, all comments are moderated. Thank you for understanding.